The internet is not a secure place for anyone. You might be a tech savvy, but still the risk of a virus is high for you if you are downloading from some unknown sites. So, always consider downloading antivirus software for your PC to protect your personal information and relevant data. Here at SM Packers And Movers we use the latest in antivirus and anti-malware software in order to protect our information and the information of our customers!
Antivirus software is used to detect and remove the viruses from your PC and smartphone. Antivirus programs have information about different kinds of viruses and that enable the program to detect viruses and also to remove them from the PC. Many antivirus programs are accessible in the current market, but a single antivirus program cannot detect and remove all the viruses and in addition to that you need to upgrade your antivirus programs continuously so that it can detect new viruses.
What antivirus software offers?
Antivirus programs secure your PC from the influence of any virus. If your PC is not protected by antivirus programs then you can lose all your data in few seconds. Here are the benefits of the antivirus programs:
• Antivirus software protects all your important information from a virus.
• This procedure is done itself by scanning all the files while opening the system.
• Makes you aware about the presence and severity of a virus before any damage of your system.
• It removes the virus to protect your PC.
• Protects from identity theft and spyware.
• Protects from spam.
How does antivirus software work?
Antivirus software works in a simple way to protect your computer and to save your important and sensitive information. By the following procedure, it detects the virus in your system.
• Real-time scanner: If you do not have an antivirus program in your PC then you cannot scan all your files while opening. Almost all the antivirus programs offer a protection to your PC in the form of a real-time scanner. When antivirus software detects any infected file in your system it deletes it immediately to protect your PC from any harm.
• Boot -time Scan: Most of the antivirus programs have boot-time scanning program. Some virus is so sophisticated that antivirus cannot delete it completely since the virus can duplicate itself while deleting. But if your antivirus program has boot time scanner then it will immediately shut down your system and will restart the computer. By that process, the virus will not be able to create the duplicate form because of the deactivation of the system.
• Protects sensitive information: If your system is infected then there is a possibility that you are sending the virus through your contact list. Sometimes you can find that all your important information is loaded in the networks by your infected system. These networks are called ?botnets’ and they can easily steal all your important credit card and other sensitive information and can use it for their benefits.
It is always preferable to protect your system with an antivirus programming to secure your relevant data and also for the smooth functioning of your system. You can also choose two or multiple antivirus programs for getting better results.